12 Dec LodgingApartments is coming to Mallorca
We are always searching for new and special places for you to discover. One of those is Spain´s most beautiful island Mallorca. From its sunny beaches until its vibrant nature, you will love every aspect of this amazing island in the Mediterranean Sea.
After visiting this beautiful island many times, meeting its people and discovering its magical places, we decided to include Mallorca in the list of destination of Lodging Apartments. If you haven’t discovered Mallorca yet we will give you some suggestions of the things you have to do on this island.
- A walk through the historic center of Palma and visit the Royal Palace of La Almudaina. You can walk in the sunset along the promenade and discover this beautiful historic monument.
- Swim in the crystal clear water on some of the beautiful “Calas”. In Mallorca there are many “Calas”, small natural beaches that are usually inaccessible to the grand public. On these remote beaches you can relax and enjoy the calm of sea almost alone. We recommend you to spend a day in the virgin paradise “Sa Calobra”.
- The Caves of Drach, a must see in Mallorca! Consider one of the largest subterranean lakes in the world, the caves are one of the main tourist attractions.
- Santanyi’s Local Market. One of the better markets on Mallorca is in Santanyi, in the south east of the island of Mallorca. On Wednesday and Saturday there you can find some interesting gifts and uncommon souvenirs to take home. Moreover it has some fruit and vegetables from local farmers and local crafts & arts. From 8.00am to 13.00pm.
- Tramuntana Trails. A Unesco World Heritage site since 2011, this is the wildest landscape of Mallorca, where the mountains unite with the sea in an impressive picture.
- The Sobrassada, a traditional Balearic sausage. A good sobrasadacan be the perfect ingredient for a ´pica-pica´ on the terrace. Spread your toast with the slightly spicy sobrassada, ad some honey and you will be in heaven.
- Another gastronomic pleasure from Mallorca, isIt’s a traditional soft and flaky bread of the island made with lots of powdered sugar.
- Trespaís restaurant.Considered by TripAdvisors the best restaurant in Port Andratx. This restaurant is famous for the good dinner with mediterranean products and creative cuisine. Having dinner on the terrace is the best way to end your holidays in Mallorca.
Now, probably you are thinking that Mallorca has to be the destiny of your next travel. And you are right. We will help you to take the decision, simply contact us and we will help you book a comfortable and unforgettable trip to this amazing island. Of course, you will be more then welcome in one of our new apartment like: “Itaca House“, a modern and spacious country house surrounded by vineyards.