25 May Top 5 restaurants in Marrakech
Marrakech has some great places, where you can eat. Ranging from palace like feasts to home cooked style food to the street foods, the city has an amazing variety to offer to people looking out to have some fun time with the food. We give you a list of top 5 restaurants in Marrakech:
1. Al Fassia- This restaurant with an elegantly done up dining hall, is run exclusively by women. Some of the popular dishes include chicken tajine, and lamb tajine with caramelized tomatoes is also loved by people. Reservations should be made beforehand.
2. Gastro MK- One of the best restaurants, definitely coming in the list of top 5 restaurants in Marrakech. The kitchen has a unique sense of preparing food made a combination of sweet and spicy. Make a reservation well in advance, otherwise you may miss this amazing place.
3. Cafe clock- An amazing restaurant to visit which has great food, interesting events for the guests and a very warm and friendly staff. Do try their camel burger.
4. Le Grande Cafe De La Porte- A place where you may feel you have time travelled. The ambience has a colonial flavour to the setting of this French restaurant. They have a varied menu with lots of options to from in cocktails and mock tails.
5. Amal Center – If you are looking for a restaurant that does not dig a deep hole in your pocket, but serves sumptuous dishes, then do try this place out. They serve home cooked style food, and this place also gives cooking classes, so you can learn a new skill if you don’t know the fine arts of bringing a smile to someone’s face with your food.